Signed Safety Check orders will populate on the Whiteboard and MAR, allowing assigned staff to easily see when check times are approaching.
- Create a New Order, using the steps under How to Create a New Order for a Client.
- When selecting an Order, select a recurring Safety Check or S&R Safety Check as the Order type.
- Complete required fields.
- Select a priority and set start date and time. If applicable, set an end date and time. Optionally, add comments.
- Click Insert to add the Order to the Order List.
- Click Save.
- Click Sign and complete signature of the document. For more information, see How to Sign a Document.
- When documenting an order on behalf of a Prescriber, the Prescriber must be added as a co-signer and must complete their co-signature. For more information, see How to Co-sign a Document.