Whiteboard Learning Video
A Whiteboard is a way to communicate client information to staff in a facility environment. The whiteboard communicates key details about the client’s admission and current status.
Workflows utilizing this screen are discussed in sections later in this job aid.
The Whiteboard list page is where Whiteboard actions are taken. Complete the following steps to open the Whiteboard.
- Click the Search icon.
- Type ‘Whiteboard’ into the search bar.
- Click to select Whiteboard (My Office).
- The Whiteboard screen opens.
How to Display the Whiteboard List Page
Each facility type has an associated view on the Whiteboard that displays information important to that setting.
- Begin on the Whiteboard screen.
- Click the Views icon in the tool bar.
- Select the desired view from the dropdown
Example: Residential View (above)
Example: Crisis Stabilization Unit View (above)
Example: Inpatient View (above)