If you have already completed a paper version of the Mobile Crisis Safety Plan, you can scan this in upon returning to the office. Follow the scanning instructions HERE and use the document type “Mobile Crisis Safety Plan (scanned)”.
If you complete the Mobile Crisis Safety Plan in SmartCare, follow the instructions in this article.
- With the client open, click the Search icon.
- Type “Mobile Crisis Safety Plan” in the search bar.
- Select “Mobile Crisis Safety Plan(Client)” from the search results.
- The CDAG Program Enrollment window will popup. Select the Mobile Crisis program with the enrollment date that matches the dispatch date.
- Click OK.
- This will bring you to the Mobile Crisis Safety Plan document screen. Complete the entire document.
- If you are completing the safety plan after the fact, or are entering in the answers from a paper version, make sure your effective date is the date the plan actually took place.
- When you are finished with the document, click Sign.
- This will bring you to the PDF. You may now click the Close icon.
Added link to offline version