The Brief Questionnaire for Initial Placement (BQuIP) was created by UCLA for DHCS. Before using this tool, you should complete the training found at this website https://www.uclaisap.org/bquiptool/.
- You must first have the client open, then click the Search icon.
- Type BQuIP into the search bar.
- Click to select BQuIP – Brief Questionnaire for Initial Placement (Client).
- A CDAG window will pop up. Select the program you want to associate with this BQuIP.
- Click OK.
- The BQuIP document will open. Complete the document. Not all questions are visible, as only the next question will show. This allows you easier access to the Clinical Comments field for taking notes as you’re working through the screening.
- As you answer questions, you may be alerted to stop the screening and follow crisis protocols, based on the client’s answers. Alerts will be highlighted and give you directions as you answer questions.
- Once complete, click Sign to complete and generate the document.