- While in the service note, click on the Other Actions icon.
- Select Associate Documents.
- This brings up a popup window showing you what documents have already been associated with this note. If there aren’t any, this will say “No data to display”. Click Add.
- Things brings up an second popup window that shows the client’s documents. You can use the filters to more easily find the document you’re looking for. Click on the Add link next to the document you want to associate with the note.
- This will add the document to the List of Associated Documents section and grey out the option to add it. If you made a mistake, you can click on the Delete (X) icon next to the document you want to remove. Add as many documents as you need to. When you’ve finished adding all the documents you want to associate with this note, click OK.
- These documents are now associated with this note. You can see what documents are associated with this note in the Documents (Client) screen. Any associated documents will show in the Associated Documents column.