This user manual is designed to provide a how-to guide of the features and functionality of SmartCare. It will outline how to complete each workflow in a step-by-step format with related screenshots that will make understanding how to complete each workflow easy. Through this guide, you will learn about SmartCare’s comprehensive suite of tools and advanced technologies to enter client data securely and efficiently.
We hope that by following these instructions you will gain a better understanding of the capabilities of SmartCare so that you can start using the system right way with confidence.
This manual is intended for use by anyone who will use the SmartCare EHR to provide prescription support services for county clients. This is a companion guide to the SmartCare Clinical Documentation User Manual, which covers all the basic functions for any direct-service staff. This manual contains additional information for staff who have additional functions related to medication support services.
Computer Literacy Assumptions for Understanding this User Manual
• Ability to perform basic word processing such as typing and searching for documents in files
• Understands data entry techniques into electronic forms and documents
• Familiarity with running a windows operating system or other popular programs like Mac OS.
• Basic knowledge of data bases and their structure
• Basic knowledge of how to use internet browsers like Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome
IT Support Requests:
Please call our Help Desk at: 916-214-8348 or submit a live chat question to https://2023.calmhsa.org/
Note: Before beginning to use the same system, make sure you have a compatible internet browser like Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. CalMHSA recommends Google Chrome for best user experience.
LMS Related Support:
Please email: [email protected]