Step by step video guide here:
In this section we will show you how to add preferred pharmacies to make it quicker to select a pharmacy when prescribing medications. You can choose up to three pharmacies.
- On Patient Summary screen, Click Preferred Pharmacy.
- Client Preferred Pharmacies window should pop up.
- Preferred Pharmacies will show here if you have some. Select drop-down to choose the pharmacy in a preferred order. If you don’t have any yet, proceed to step 4.
- Click Magnifying Glass to open a screen to search for pharmacies.
- Search Criteria window should pop up.
- Enter Search Criteria. In this example we used ‘Test’ for name and populated the state field.
- Click Search.
- Select Radio Button for desired pharmacy that gets listed.
- Click Select.
- We are taken back to Client Preferred Pharmacies window. The chosen pharmacy is entered. Continue with selecting two more if desired.
- Click Save.