1. From the desktop, open your internet browser
2. Enter the SmartCare URL
3. Enter your username and password
4. Click Login
First Time User Login Process
When you first login you will have to set up 3 security questions.
1. Click the drop-down menu next to each security question
2. Click to select the security question you want to use
3. In the Answer field, type the answer to your chosen security question
a. Repeat this for the remaining two questions
4. Click Save
SmartCare uses multi-factor authentication, or MFA. This means that when you log in, you’ll receive an email with a code that you’ll need to enter. Your system administrator will set up how often this needs to happen.