Columns display the data associated with the filters. When viewing the data users are able to sort by the column.
- Users can click on the column header to sort by it.
- In my screenshot below they would be able to sort by ID, Name, Order, Type, etc.
- The arrow indicates what column the data is being sorted by.
- Clicking the column that is currently sorting again will change the sort order (ascending/descending)
- Arrow pointing up indicates it is sorting by ascending order. Arrow pointing down indicates the data is sorted by descending order.