- Click on the Search icon.
- Type in “Batch Signature” in the search bar.
- Select “Batch Signature (My Office)” from the search results.
- This brings you to the Batch Signature screen.
- The document list will show you which documents need to be signed, co-signed, or approved. If you don’t see any documents on the list, change the filter.
- The document you have selected in the document list will show in the document viewer section. Here you can review the document before signing it.
- After reviewing the document, check “Approved” at the top of the document viewer. This will mark the document approved for signature.
- You can use the arrow icons in the document viewer section to easily move to the next document on the list.
- You can also select documents to view by clicking on the radio button next to them in the document list.
- If you’ve already reviewed the documents but didn’t mark “approved” in the document viewer, you can mark the documents as approved by clicking on the checkbox next to the document in the document list.
- To approve all documents, click on the checkbox in the header row of the document list section.
- Once you’re ready to sign your batch, click Sign Approved Documents.
- This will initiate the batch signature process. You’ll see a pop-up with the status of the process. If you need to interrupt the process, you can click Stop.
- When completed, you’ll see a pop-up indicating the signature process has been completed. Click Close. You are finished and can now navigate away from this screen.
How to Send a Document Back for Changes
Sometimes a document you review may need some changes. To send this back for changes, complete the following steps while in the Batch Signature screen.
- Open the original document by clicking on the link in the Document List.
- This opens the document in its original screen. Click on the More Options icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Send from the options.
- This takes you to the Message Detail screen. The subject will already include the name of the document and the associated client. In the To field, select or type in your supervisee’s name. This works as a select and a search field. Selecting them will add them to the message.
- Uncheck the “Make message part of client record”.
- Enter your comments about what needs to be changed in the main message field.
- Click the Send icon.
This will take you back to the Messages list page. The message you sent will show up in the staff’s New Alert/Messages widget. From here, work with your staff to get the corrections made. The staff should make amendments as necessary and re-sign.