This manual is intended for use by anyone who will be in the system administrator role for SmartCare EHR.
Computer Literacy Assumptions for Understanding this User Manual
- Ability to perform basic word processing such as typing and searching for documents in files
- Understands data entry techniques into electronic forms and documents
- Familiarity with running a windows operating system or other popular programs like Mac OS.
- Basic knowledge of data bases and their structure
- Basic knowledge of how to use internet browsers like Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome
IT Support Requests:
Please call our Help Desk at:916-214-8348 or submit a live chat question to https://2023.calmhsa.org/
Note: Before beginning to use the same system, make sure you have a compatible internet browser like Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. CalMHSA recommends Google Chrome for best user experience.