Sometimes the amount of data within a group will exceed the display area of a page and will create data over multiple pages however it will be helpful to end users to display the group header so the user knows what group a given record is associated with. In order to do this, we will need to repeat group headers as shown below:
- Click outside of report print area and right click with mouse to get View options and choose Grouping which will display the grouping view below report print area on screen
- Click downward triangle in Column Groups and select Advanced Mode which will display row groups.
- click on Static which will highlight first group and then display Tablix Member in Properties tool box. 1.
- Within Tablix Member change properties to RepeatOnNewPage – True, KeepWithGroup – After
- Click Preview. Group headers are now on each page